Friday, July 30, 2010

Not again Akshu!

Last week akshu made me look like a fool in front of his teacher twice.
First, he came to me and said,"amma, we have 15 days off in school"
Myself: Why?
Akshu: Some prachanai (problem). They are going to break the nursery wing and build a new building.
Though i wasn't totally convinced i just mentioned it to his teacher in school the next day and she was really surprised. "Probably he is expecting the school to close down for sometime" she laughed.
After 2 days he came to me and said " Amma, i drove a car in school"
Myself: Where?
Akshu: Behind the basket call court. Vignesh and I rode a scooter too. Teacher said ,'Akshat, you are a 2 wheeler champ'
Myself: Are you lying akshu?
Akshat: No maa it is true. A big car and scooter.
I didn't believe him but still decided to ask his teacher the next day. Probably they did something in the computer class. When i told his teacher the next day, she was confused.
Teacher: No we didn't do anything like that.

Myself: I believe you said he is a 2 wheeler champ.
Teacher: He has a good imagination
I wasn't sure whether i needed to be proud or embarassed.

Next day akshu said "Amma vignesh is troubling me"
Myself: I will ask teacher to tell his mother.
Akshu: No he doesn't have a mother.
Myself: Who said?
Akshu: He only told.

Oh Akshu! Not again. Nalla maatukku oru soodu. I didn't want to verify his last testament!!



2 comments:

  1. Un pulla oru maargamaa thaan alayaraan polarukku :) And btw - Welcome to the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete