Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pillaiyaar Suzhi

I have been thinking of writing a blog for a long time but somehow couldn't get myself t0 start. So today, the 24th of July 2010 i have started with a Pillaiyaar suzhi. This blog is solely dedicated to my 2 wonderful kids, Akshat and Rishit. (hence the name akshari to my blog if you were all wondering!).

Thanks to ML, my friend for having inspired me to write. I am not a great writer (not even a writer in fact) but still i thought there was no harm in putting down my thoughts and experiences somewhere. Isn't it?

Akshat, my first son is 4 1/2 yrs old, very intelligent and over active. I enjoy his questions and his ability to analyze anything at this age. Very dangerous fellow :))

Rishit, the younger one is just 1 1/2 yrs old but has already learnt the art of attracting our attention. Just cries to get his things done and you should see that sweet smile when he gets what he wants. A charmer all the way :))



















1 comment:

  1. wow C !!! kalaks !!! A great Pulliar suzhi and I hope you continue in the same vain :)

    ReplyDelete